Designed with easy entry for every passenger and driver, mobility vehicles offer members with physical disabilities a host of options for greater independence; featuring wheelchair accessible vans, lifts and adaptive equipment. In partnership with BraunAbility – a leading manufacturer of wheelchair accessible vehicles worldwide, Costco members can now enjoy savings on accessible conversions and mobility products.
- Receive prearranged member pricing on mobility vehicles and adaptive equipment.
- As a bonus, enjoy a $500 Costco Cash Card* with the purchase of a new, certified pre-owned or pre-owned vehicle with a new BraunAbility conversion after completing a Costco Auto Program satisfaction survey.
- Participating mobility dealers personally match you with a vehicle of interest, specifically designed to suit your lifestyle with corresponding mobility products and options.
- A comprehensive in-home mobility product demonstration is available upon request, at no additional cost.
- Participating mobility dealers provide 24/7 emergency service on mobility products.
Note: Many national organizations offer wheelchair van grants and mobility funding assistance. Check with a participating dealer for financial aid resources.
For wheelchair vans, side or rear entry conversions on the following vehicle manufacturers are available:
- Ford Explorer SUV (exclusively by BraunAbility)
Consult with a participating mobility dealer for conversion specifications and vehicle qualifications, as well as make and model availability.
Mobility Adaptive Equipment and Parts & Service Benefit
Costco members receive 15% Off Adaptive Equipment & Mobility Component Maintenance at participating mobility dealerships on any mobility vehicle in their household.**
Please consult with your Authorized Dealer Contact for details.