Resources for PALS/CALS in the Spokane and surrounding areas:
The Spokane area has many local resources for PALS/CALS we don’t have on this list and we are happy to assist with finding what you may need. So even if what you need isn’t on this list please contact us at 509-467-8761 to get more assistance or click here to send an email as we may have knowledge of where to direct you.
Currently, WSU and The Steve Gleason Institute for Neuroscience research and care facility in Spokane have been making strides in assisting the local community.
For your convenience the following are Profession Resources for PALS/CALS in our area.
ORGANIZATION Name Contact Information
- ALSA-Evergreen Chapter Development Manager http://webwa.alsa.org/
- ALSA- Evergreen Chapter Nathan Zieglar Pt Care 509-725-1002 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALSA- Evergreen Chapter Becky Moore Director 866-STOP-ALS 19110 66th Ave S. Suite G101 Kent, Wa. 98031
- Hospice of Spokane 509-456-0438 121 S. Arthur Spokane, Wa. 99210
- Spokane Palliative Care Trish Fitzhugh 509-456-0438 121 S. Arthur Spokane, Wa. 99210
- Matt’s Place Foundation 915 E. Wallace Ave Couer D’Alene, ID. 83815
- PMG-SLRI ALS CLINIC Dr. John Chapin 509-473-6706 715 S Cowley St Ste 224 Spokane, Wa 99202
Please contact us at 509-467-8761 for more details. Similarly, you can always click here to send us an email for more information about local and area Resources for PALS/CALS.